11 August 2006

Late update.


The start of the tour, sunny Fecamp, on the beach front the Prolouge.

What a month, had the first day off for 34 days work the other day, all I did was slept. Now racing the Tour de France Feminine in the south of France. up to stage six and we are looking pretty good. We hold the Yellow jersey, 2nd and 4th place as well. The sun is shining, it's still very hot and as we head south it will only be getting hotter. I have a few spare minutes before we head off to the stage start, so thought i might fill in a few gaps, but this won't be possible as I hear the rolling wheels of the girls bags already.



Got a few days off next week between races so see if I can't finish a few of the stories I have written. Later, got a race stage race to win, time to kick some butt today.

1 comment:

Redwoods said...

Yo, I see you've upgraded your GPS to something a little more reliable....Off to the UCI mtb worlds tomorrow to get ready for next week-Jungle is Coffee Supplier to all the famous people -well downhillers in lycra anyway.....Rick