22 October 2007

Dutch Bike Show


Some of the retro jerseys on sale for the day.

Finally after a few years of trying, I managed to find the time to head to a bike show in Europe. And what a show it was, full of every bike brand you could think of, plus a whole lot I have never heard of. After the first room, I thought it was a bit much, but around the corner was almost double the size. I spent the whole day walking around in circles, so much to see in one place, all clean and shiny. It got to the stage when I couldn't look any more, (I know, I must be sick), but no breakfast and four hours of dribbling, I was delirious. So instead of talking more than I need to, go and have a look at a few of the photo galleries.


And this Orbea was a bit out of control, I call it the Stealth TT.

So head towards my photo site and see for yourself, Number 1, Number 2, Number 3.


And I fell in love with this little lady, very pretty indeed.

No comments: